Homeopathic Treatment For Acne
Acne is a common skin problem causes a small inflamed elevation on the skin commonly known as spots or pimples (pustules). It is because of the overproduction of a natural lubricant called ‘sebum’, the excess of sebum blocks skin pores that trigger an outbreak of acne. There are two kinds of acne;
The most common form of acne which occurs on the face and various upper parts of the body as blackheads, whiteheads or red spots.
An uncommon and severe form of acne which occurs as painful cysts or firm, painless lumps.
Getting acne is not a major problem. But if blemishes don’t respond to counter treatment within three months or skin becomes severely inflamed spots, then should seek medical advice. This skin condition affects 95% of the people at some point in their lives without considering the age. But it is most common in adolescent age and often associated with hormonal fluctuation caused by puberty. It appears on forehead, cheeks, and chin commonly and in some people on chest, back and shoulders. It is usually hereditary. Acne has different forms Blackheads, Pimples, , and whiteheads.
There are many effective homeopathic remedies for acne. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. Aim of homeopathy is not only to treat acne but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. Well-chosen medicine by experienced homeopath can give you quick result.
Following are the medicines indicated with other condition for acne:
• If patient suffers acne in summer season Bovista and Kalium bromatum are medicines.
• Acne and person is emaciated Arsenicum album, Carbo vegetabilis, Natrium muriaticum, Silicea terra.
• If acne appears before menses Aristolochia clematitis, Blatta orientalis, Carassius auratus, Cathartes aura, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, Magnesium muriaticum, Ozonum, Pituitaria (glandula) anterior, Psorinum, Sepia officinalis, Serum anguillae.
• The homeopathic remedies/medicines which are indicated during puberty in acne treatment are Arsenicum bromatum, Arsenicum iodatum, Asterias rubens, Bacillinum, Belladonna, Bromum, Calcarea carbonica, Causticum, Conium maculatum, Cyclamen Europaeum, Eugenia jambos, Hepar sulphur, Juglans regia, Lachesis muta, Natrium bromatum, Nitricum acidum, Nux vomica, Phosphoricum acidum, Sabina and others. The best medicine is the one which is given after complete case taking.
• Acne that leaves scars on face, the medicines indicated are Antimonium crudum, Argentum nitricum, Artemisia vulgaris, Bromum, Calcarea arsenicosa, Calcarea silicate, Carbo animalis, Copaiva officinalis, Kalium bromatum, Kalium iodatum, Magnesium muriaticum, Mercurius solubilis (Hahnemanni), Sanicula aqua, Thuja occidentalis.
people who searched for this topic also searched for