If you feel pain and stiffness in shoulder, and difficulty in movement, unable to raise your hand, and you feel hurdle in your daily activates, it may be because of frozen shoulder. Mostly elder people suffer from it and women are more at risk than men of getting frozen shoulder.
• One of the causes of frozen shoulder is diabetes
• Another reason is formation of scar tissue in the shoulder, which makes the shoulder joint’s capsule to thicken and tighten, restricts movement resulting in pain and stiffness.
• Injury or fracture may also cause frozen shoulder
Other conditions that can increase the risk are:
• hyperthyroidism, or overactive thyroid
• hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid
• cardiovascular disease
• Parkinson’s disease
What are the tests for frozen shoulder?
After clinical examination an X-ray or an MRI scan of your shoulder joint may be taken.
Homeopathic Treatment for frozen shoulder
Homeopathic treatment aims to treat the underlying cause of frozen shoulders. Pain as well as the arrested movement gets relief with the treatment. What are the factors that influence pain is taken into consideration for example pain on raising arm, better by continuous movement, pain gets worse on bed and other factors.
Well-chosen medicine by experienced homeopath can give you long lasting relief in short time. it can reduce your dependence on painkiller and help you to get rid of completely.
frozen shoulder exercises and physiotherapy